Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Resolved the Sequel....2012


2012 is here.....I wasn't quite ready for it's appearance, but since I can't seem to stop the sands through the hourglass, I need to make resolutions. 

Although resolutions have gotten a bad rap of late, I think they are necessary....at least for me.  The beginning of the year gives me a good reason to reflect and to adjust my course....to tweak what I am doing to refine the direction of my life.  My resolutions aren't wishful thinking but rather mindful thinking.


So....for 2012, I am resolved to:


Invite people over for dinner regularly and set a beautiful table.

Paint my guest bathroom.

Turn my eye-sore side yard into something beautiful (or at least begin).

Attend networking events to promote my business.

Be brave and introduce myself.

Be braver and say hello to someone I've met before--even if I think they won't remember me.

Do some form of exercise every day-even by walking through the neighborhood.

Play Tennis.

Cook from a recipe more often to get more ideas.

Purge my clutter.

Offer more grace to those closest to me.

Discover something new.

That is it in a nutshell......welcome 2012!!!!  It's going to be a great year!!!

No comments: