Monday, January 12, 2009

Resolved

As it is only the 12th day of January and I already seem to be struggling with my New Years Resolutions, I thought it would be imperative to put them in writing and publish them for all to see…..that way, maybe I will actually truly resolve to make changes….so here goes…

Resolved…….I will run 10 miles per week - EVERY week
Resolved…….I will read 2 Pulitzer Prize winning novels this year
Resolved…….I will be 5 minutes early - ALWAYS (did I really just commit to that?? eek!)
Resolved…….I will drink 64 oz of water every day
Resolved…….I will go sailing (have never been)
Resolved…….I will learn to play polo (took one lesson last year but want to actually be able to play)
Resolved……I will entertain more at home
Resolved……I will learn more French vocabulary
Resolved……I will find a place to have my morning tea…and go there regularly
Resolved……I will find a beer I can drink in the summer on a boat
Resolved……I will actually go out on real dates not the friend kind….not the networking kind…real honest to goodness dates
Resolved……I will spend my 40th birthday in Tahiti

Who I want to be - I want to be:
-Relational
-Organized
-Successful - Professional
-Happy
-Connected

2009 is the year for:
-girlfriends
-creativity
-taking a risk
-being brave

This is my mission statement for the year: Becky Pruitt strives to be a relational yet organized professional who is connected in her community and seeks to be content and happy in her life. By taking risks and being creative she will broaden her life experiences. Becky is committed to deepening her relationships with her girlfriends through shared experiences and lots of wine and chocolate.

Resolved……2009 is going to ROCK!!

No comments: